Friday, December 08, 2006

Procrastination.

I am simply blogging to apologize for the gap between posts. It is primarily due to the fact that I am a procrastinator. I know this must come as a shock to many of you, but alas, it is true. Therefore, there may not be another update in my blog until after next week, which is the last week of school. Between now and then I have multiple papers and commentaries to complete as well as finals to study for. I appreciate your patience and I promise there'll be more to come...you'll just have to stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you two! I just wanted to write before christmas and wish y'all a great trip. It's nice to be home for the holidays and with the ones you love (I'm all about this being home with my mom and dad, my Benjamin would make it complete). HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A SAFE TRIP!!!!

Oh yeah, tell Niah "Merry Christmas for me"!