Saturday, March 11, 2006

Back home again in Indiana

Hey everyone! This one's gonna be short and sweet due to stomach aches, lack of sleep and long hours in a small, green Kia Sephia. Kristine and I are in Anderson, IN with my parents who graciously lodged us for the weekend while we visit Bethel Baptist Church in Noblesville in an attempt to prove to be a worthy candidate as a youth pastor. We both ask that you pray for us, that God's will be done in this situation. We don't want to go where He doesn't want us, but we do want to be wherever it is that He does want us. As a side note, I finally got the opportunity to play basketball with some people of my own age for the first time in months! I was thrilled, and to make things better, I did pretty well. Thanks to Tim (my bro), Derek Waldrep, Josh Allen, and Mark Hendrick for playing with me. Well, that's all for now, cause I'm too tired to think of anything else to write, so stay tuned.

No comments: