Monday, March 06, 2006

It's been a while.

I know it's been a while since I last blogged, but I have a wonderful excuse-- I have not had access to the internet almost since the last time I did blog. Now that I do, I gladly and joyfully return to the world of web journals. To catch you up with what's been going on over the past three weeks will take much longer than any of you would care to read, so I suppose I'll summarize. First of all, we (as in Kristine and I) will be going to Noblesville, IN by request of Bethel Baptist Church and their pastor, Mark Lowe who are in search for a Youth Pastor. We'll be there through the 13th of March before returning to Baptist Central, AR. As far as Kristine, she's been staying busy with work. . . tired but still enjoying it. We also are housing David Gregg, my brother-in-law, who is accompanying me at the Macedonian Mission Conference. As far as keeping up with friends and family, Timothy is supposed to be organizing a b-ball game for when I come up and David "Superman" Story is in California meeting people such as Jeff Goldblum. Amanda seems to be doing well (according to her blog) and her good friend Mary has recently experienced growing another year older. . . Happy Birthday, Mary (even though you probably don't read this)! Josh and Erin are doing well and we can't wait to see them and Camrynne again. Mom and Dad seem to be doing well, and the school also seems to be making much progress. I believe that's all for now, but before signing off, I'll quote John Mayer-"I don't need another kind of green to know I'm on the right side with you." Stay tuned.

No comments: