Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Briefly Back.

Sorry, yet again, for the long blogging drought. Much has happened since the last time I blogged, so prepare yourselves. First off, I don't know how much I'll be blogging due to the condition my computer's in (I'm using a neighbor's lappy for the time being). I have had it checked out, but the guy who looked at it couldn't do a complete check-up with the time alauded. Also, as far as the Noblesville thing is concerned, I have no clue what is to come of it. Kristine and I are just praying and waiting for God to lead us wherever it is He wants us. Most recently, our good neighbors (not State Farm) have done well taking care of us. Kristine and I have both been struggling with sickness and are still trying to get past it. We are also contemplating getting a new vehicle and even looked seriously into it, but that fell apart, so long live the Monte Carlo and Kia Sephia. Right now I'm attempting to enjoy the usually anticipated spring break, but with nowhere to go, Kristine working all week, and nothing much to do around the apt., I've been bored more than anything else. Anywho, now that you've all been caught up in my ever-so-thrilling life, I'll call it a blog and go. Who knows when I'll be blogging next? Pray for us concerning the information mentioned above, and in case I do blog again, stay tuned.

No comments: