Thursday, September 07, 2006

A very happy unbirthday to you.

First, I would like to have a moment or two of silence for the ever memorable Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin. . .

And now to happier things. To all of you whose birthday is not today, happy unbirthday. But specifically, to Kristine. Since I cannot go back in time one day for obvious reasons, and because I did not have the chance to blog yesterday, I am saying happy birthday yesterday, Kristine. And happy unbirthday today. I hope many gifts come your way, but more than that, love, support, and acknowledgement. I can't express how wonderful it has already been getting to know you these last few years, and am excitedly anticipating many more to come. Ample thanks to God for putting you on this earth 22 years and one day ago. Here's to that and many more to come. I love you, mavourneen.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

amanda said...

tell Kristine I love her...and her gift is on the way :)

Anonymous said...

Yes Many Happy Returns as Pooh would say Darling. GiGi

Anonymous said...

Yes and many happy returns as Pooh would say Love you GiGi