Friday, October 27, 2006

Thank God.

Yes, it's Friday, and the only day that could possibly be better right now is Saturday. Friday introduces the weekend, and I'm thrilled to know that it's upon us. I had a rough day yesterday, going from a good day to a bad day to a worse day. However, things worked out and God allowed me a good night's sleep. God really is good, every bit of good He says He is.

As the days progress so does my anticipation in receiving something I've been needing for a long time.... a working computer. Hopefully it's on its way, and if that's the case, I should be getting it either this weekend or early next week. Having a computer again means being able to stay caught up with schoolwork. It also means more potential blogging.

Speaking of this weekend, this Sunday is my venture to the New Testament Baptist Church in Lonoke, AR. I'll be going as a prospective Youth Pastor, so I'm definitely nervous, but also very excited at the possibility to finally have an opportunity to jump in to what I already know God has called me to do. Patience has worked to my benifit, and now I'm just praying that God shows me what He has in store. I've not lost sight of the possibility that this may not be in His will for me. Kristine and I are both praying for His guidance in the situation. Thanks to all who are doing the same.

As far as Kristine and Niah, they're both doing rather well. We're still trying to move up the scale in weight (pun intended), but everything seems to be going well. Both are healthy and kicking (Niah moreso than Kristine on the kicking). I'm getting more anxious every day to hold our daughter in my arms. It seems that since we found out she was a girl I've become more impatient, wanting her to arrive right now. I guess reading to her and singing to her while she swims around in her temperary abode will have to do for now.

Well, that's all for now. I know it's a lot more than usual, but there's a lot going on right now. Stay tuned for more.

No comments: