Monday, October 30, 2006

A Memorable Experience.

I would first like to state that this is the first blog on my newly received laptop. Yea.

Now for the good stuff. Yesterday, Kristine and I went to Lonoke, Arkansas to visit New Testament Missionary Baptist Church as a candidate for youth pastor. It was an awesome experience. The people there were very welcoming and extremely hospitable. The pastor and his wife opened their home to us and we got a chance to get to know each other a little more. They seem to be wonderful people, and despite what happens, I'm glad to have met them all. The experience alone was worth it. I could definitely see Kristine and myself working well with them, but for now it's in God's hands. Now we just have to be patient and see what his plan is. We ask that you keep praying for us and, until next time, stay tuned.

No comments: