Friday, June 09, 2006

In IN.

Well, we're back in Indiana again. At the present time we are visiting my beloved sister and brother-in-law. They have opted to take us to lunch, which my stomach is pleased about. I probably won't be blogging much between now and when we return to Little Rock, but have decided to take the time to do so today simply to let everyone know about our up and coming website. If it works out as planned, my blogging will most likely continue there. The address is jkwoodring.com, omitting the www. Anywho, it's under construction at this time, so there's not much to look at right now. Check it out if you wish, but there will be more to come later, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news. God can truely bless. If you decide to find out what it is let me know so I can knit something for a boy or girl otherwise it will be generic!

Love,
Aunt Shelly