Thursday, June 01, 2006

Indiana Month.

Buenos Dias to all, and my apologies for the blog gap. Now that that's done, we can peacefully move on. And so "Indiana Month" continues. It actually started in May with my parents and brother coming in from Indiana to visit family. They stayed with Kristine and me through Memorial Day, leaving that morning for Prescott, AR to see my mom's family. Yesterday, my sister and brother-in-law arrived early (approx. 2:15 a.m.) and stayed until lunchtime. They accompanied me (actually, it was the other way around) to pick up Kristine for lunch and, after dropping me off, set off for Prescott as well. It was beyond enjoyable seeing them all. It was very refreshing. June 1st is Mom's birthday and June 18th is my Dad's.
Speaking of June, Indiana Month continues with Kristine and me going to Indiana for a 10 day getaway. I'm sure it will be wonderful. We'll get to see her family, Erin and Josh, Some church friends and my family. It'll be good, especially for her. She deserves it for all she does.
Following our return, David Story will be coming to celebrate his 21st birthday on the 22nd. That time will be well wasted with bad puns, lots of laughs, and all around good times. By the way, I recommend to anyone and everyone reading this to visit his website. He has done well reinventing it and has a load of new stuff on it. (You can pay me later for the plug, Dave). Anywho, all of the above mentioned adventures are why Kristine and I have dubbed this month "Indiana Month." I can't wait for the rest!
That's all for this post. Except for "Happy Birthday, Mom! 37, and going strong."
Stay tuned.

No comments: