Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Baby Got Back...

...and front, feet, face, etc. Here's the latest pic of "Baby" Woodring.

Also, we got to hear the heartbeat. It was amazing. As you can see, the baby is starting to look more baby-ish instead of blobish. The downside to our visit to the doctor today was that Kristine lost 12 lbs. since her last visit. The doc wasn't too pleased with that, telling us that Kristine needed to be eating as much as she can possibly keep down and not to worry about nutrition, but that the baby needs calories. We go back in a week and, if there is no improvement, she may have to be admitted into the hospital, so pray for her. She did get some medicine to help control the nausea, so we're hoping that will work. As far as the baby is concerned, it's healthy, which apparently is the main reason Kristine is so sick. That's it for now. Again, keep us in your prayers and, as always, stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I love it keep the messages going jon I love to tune in, It helps me feel connected with you two.

Anonymous said...

Sup with no link to my site or my blog, bro? {pout} I thought you were my friend! I thought we were brothers! You know, the whole "in law" part is definitely going to be altered to "in civil court."
J/K pal. ;) Really though, call me sometime, it's been a while.
Are you guys going to be able to make it to the Couples' Retreat? I may be going... all by my lonesome. {tear} Everytime I see Bro. Fincher, he asks me if I'm going to the next Retreat. I've always intended on going--even before I knew Bro. Larry--and I might actually go this year. We'll see.
Anywho. If you click on my name [above], that is my website. My blog can be found at the link called--can you guess?--"Blog" ;)