Friday, November 03, 2006

Thankful for Christmas.

Announcements: As you all know, Christmas is just around the corner. Being such I have decided to link my wish list from my blog. You can access it by clicking here. If there are any additions to the list (I doubt there will be) I will add a renewed link in a later blog. Also, Kristine's wish list will soon be posted as well. Lastly, feel free to see some of the (subtle) changes on JKWoodring.com. Now on to better things.

Kristine has taken the liberty to skip the tradition of putting up the Christmas tree the weekend after thanksgiving by going ahead and erecting it now. She's very much in the Christmas spirit (much more so than me) and is excited already for Christmas to get here. I think a lot of the anticipation is due to the pregnancy. By Christmas she will be about seven months along in the pregnancy, and it seems that when a momentous occasion spurs the thought of how much closer it will be to when the baby's born she gets more excited for that occasion to arrive. What I find so funny is that she skips right over Thanksgiving, the time when we go to visit our families in Indiana. By that time she should be showing quite a bit more than she is now, and I know everyone is anxious to see her. I can't wait. It seems like it's been so long since we've seen everyone. Anywho, we're both very excited, and hopefully we'll have some visual record of that on some upcoming blogs. Until then, stay tuned.

No comments: