Thursday, January 18, 2007

Baby news.

The news on Hana Niah is nothing really new at all. Kristine had her most recent appointment yesterday and found out that Niah is healthy and measuring a little ahead of schedule. I'm still hoping she arrives on her due date (though I also know the unlikelihood of that happening). Kristine's back has still been giving her problems due to the extreme change in the weather, and probably also due to growing a baby.

In other news, we've tried to keep things updated, i.e. our MySpace pages and the website. There have been pictures added to both MySpace pages and the website, and for those who may not have seen the site since the Christmas season, it's had a makeover. Also, DavidStoryOnline.com is going through a change of it's own, so I encourage everyone to check it out come January 25th.

That's all I have for now. If I've disappointed anyone by not having one of my usual long posts, don't fret. I'm sure I'll have another one soon. We'll all just have to wait and see, so I suggest that you stay tuned.

No comments: