Thursday, January 11, 2007

A new addition to the family.

Sorry yet again for the gap (not the store, the gap in posts). That's all I have to say about that.

Now, concerning the title: No, Niah is not prematurely born, nor is there a twin. Our new addition is none other than a 1995 Buick LeSabre. Here it is.

Hopefully I'll have a better picture of it later. As for updates, school's started back and I think I'm doing well. I must admit, though, summer can't seem to come soon enough. Speaking of school, I did better than I expected last semester.

As for Kristine and Niah, both are doing fine. She had an appointment last week, rather routine. Her next appointment is next Wednesday, also expected to be routine.

Apart from all that, everything else has been kinda mundane. I'm sure I'll have more to share in the not to distant future, so as always stay tuned.

No comments: