Friday, February 10, 2006

Getting started....

Hey, everyone! I, too, am jumping into this whole 'blog' trend....I don't really know why, but it just seems fun. Since the day is also "just getting started", I'll just summarize yesterday's activities: they were great! (Well, for the most part) Work was about the only thing that I could've gone without yesterday, though that's usually not the case. As I was getting ready for school yesterday, I noticed our rent bill sitting on our recliner. I opened it to see the damage and, lo and behold, we were in the POSITIVE over $250! Someone anonymously paid for our rent (which we were behind slightly, but catching up) $1,387.87. I don't know who or how it was done, but it is a tremendous blessing! God definetly had his hand in it. Oh, and if whoever helped so graciously is reading this, I could never thank you enough for it. Also, when I arrived at school, I walked into class just to find everyone getting ready to leave, including the prof. They had decided, not only to follow Jesus, but also to go to a cozy little diner for breakfast. Awesome! The rest of the day couldn't (and didn't) go bad after all of that. Thank God for blessing us the way He does so many times. Well, I'm done for now. I'll do what I can to keep this up, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

amanda said...

it's cool to see God work in all parts of our life...