Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Finals: Part 2 of 2.

I took my last final today. It was in Greek, and I think I did okay. That's the end of that. And so the school year comes to an end. Not an abrupt end, have you. I still have two or three things to work on and turn in, but thankfully I'll have the opportunity to use the two week grace period to do so. I'll attempt to discipline myself to get it done before the weekend, so pray for me, cross your fingers, and, if you feel the need, keep me accountable by giving me a call. If you're reading this and don't know my number, I probably don't want you to call me. No offense, but I just don't feel to comfortable with giving my number out on the world wide web.
Anywho, apart from the little work I have left to do, I am done. Finished. Finetto. Free for nearly four months to do what I please. Not really. I do have to find a summer job. But that's beside the point. I am now free of the stress that I brought upon myself by procrastinating. It's a good feeling. Stress doesn't fit my personality. When people think Jonathan Woodring, I doubt the word "stress" comes to mind. Maybe "carefree" or "outgoing". The word "who" most likely comes to mind. Again, not the point. Less stress, another school year down, and I am most definitely ready for summer.
Speaking of summer, it seems to have a lot to hold for me and Kristine, and we can't wait until things start rolling. I've already given you the preview of what's to come, but to see how it all goes, you'll just have to stay tuned.

No comments: