Friday, May 05, 2006

In the midst of things.

To tell on myself, I'm taking a break from doing an assignment due today before 1:00 p.m. I can't seem to figure out where to go next. I'm supposed to be writing a Sunday school lesson following the ABA literature format. At this point in reading you can imagine, if you will, me wanting to gag myself because of how rediculous this is. First off, I don't use ABA literature, much, MUCH less do I care for it. Secondly, It has to have a 1500 word body and, as I've already mentioned, I have no clue what to write next. I have a text, an introduction, and the verses of the text written out so far. Now I just need a 1500 word body and conclusion. Worse than that, I still have Latin class at 10:10, leaving very little time to finish all of this in. Ah, the life of a procrastinator. Well, with all that said, I guess I should really get going. Enough complaining for now. And, by the way, too bad about the Pacers-- enough said. To learn more about what's going on with me, stay tuned.

No comments: